Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Sonic: 1955 Date Adventure Chapter 30

Lorraine has taken off her white jacket revealing her dance dress as Marty looks out the window back in the car.
Lorraine: Marty, why are you so nervous?
Marty: I'm just waiting. (sees his watch)DRAT! Where is that Biff?
Lorraine: Your waiting for Biff?
Marty: Yes.
Outside in the parking lot.
Sonic: It's been a couple moments and Biff hasn't showed up.
Amy: Wait 3 minutes. Around 9:05, he'll get here.
Back in the car.
Marty: DRAT! DARN! DARN DARN!
Lorraine: I think it's gonna be in 2 more minutes.
Marty: If he does not show up and you and George don't kiss as the alarm clock goes off, the paradox will not be diverted and me and my siblings' exsitance will never happen. The future is becoming a future with no Marty,Dave and Linda.
Lorraine: I know.
Footsteps come closer now.
Marty: There we go.
The car door opens and Biff pulls Marty out with an angry look on his face.
Biff: You caused 300 bucks damage to my car you $^&^$*&^%*&%*&^. I'm gonna take it out of you.
Marty: Framing me in the plan?
Biff: Yep! Okay next part,(throws Marty to Match,Skinhead and 3D)hold him!
Lorraine: Let him go Biff, your drunk!
Biff: Next! (gets close to car)Well! Looky what we have here.
Lorraine gets back in her seat.
Biff: Oh no. (lunges at Lorraine and tries to kiss)Your coming with me.
Lorraine: Ahhh! HELP!
Biff: Take him in the back!(closes door)
The 3 run off with Marty to the back part of the school and see a star lighters car
3-D: Lets put him in there.
They toss him into the trunk.
Marty: GUYS! THAT'S NOT PART OF THE PLAN!
Match: Sorry, Marty.
3-D: That's for messing up my hair. (closes trunk door)
Match: 3-D!
A guy named Regenald comes out.
Regenald: What in the ^*%&(%*& are you doing to my car.
3-D WE ARE NOT DOING ANYTHING TO YOUR CAR, SPOOK WOOD!
The 3 other Star lighters come out.
Marvin: Who are you calling spookier? YOU SILLY LITTLE MAMA MIA'S!

No comments:

Post a Comment