Saturday, October 1, 2011

Sonic: 1955 Date Adventure Chapter 27

Biff walks up to Lorraine.
Biff: Hey-a Lorraine!
Lorraine: Hey, Biff! It's good to see you.
Biff: Were you gonna tell me something, Lorraine?
Lorraine: Well...uh..! Amy discussed a plan with George on Tuesday.
Biff:(knocks on her head softly)Hello! Hello! Anybody home? Huh? Think Lorraine, think! What's the plan for tonight to get you and George in love?
Lorraine: 8:55, George is gonna be at the dance. My future son, Marty is gonna be in the car with me.
Sonic:(joins Biff)That's right.
Biff: Where's that two tailed twerp, Tails gonna be?
Lorraine: In the town, on top of the Hill Valley Courthouse roof holding a lightning shield which is a trash can lid that will deflect the bolts and save the clock.
Biff: What about Sonic and Amy?
Lorraine: Outside just chilling out.
Biff: So right about 9:00. I pull Marty out of the car and my gang takes him in the back, you and I get in a struggle and George McFly arrives and opens the door and says his line.
Lorraine: Oh! Ha ha! Hey you! Get your darn hands of her.
Biff: So i come out, tell McFly that he's gonna get it. I totaly grab and try to break his arm, you try to stop me and i push you to the ground. George gets angry and punches me in the face, I'm down for the count. You and McFly live happily ever after. Right?
Lorraine: Well yeah! Okay, if the plan goes well tonight. I'll run on over to your house and tell you how it was tomorrow morning.
Biff: Not to early, okay? (points at her shoes)Oh, Lorraine. Your shoe's untied
Lorraine looks down and Biff slides her head with his finger up.
Biff:(as they laugh)Don't be so sad, Lorraine. (the 2 girls run away)I hope you and George ensure Marty's existance.
Sonic: Very funny, Biff.
Amy: Good!
The 3 walk up to the car and finds an old man in it.
Sonic: 2015 Biff?
Amy: Careful, Biff! That's your old self from 2015.
Old Biff: How did you know I'm you from the future.
Biff: I now see what i will become by the 21st Century. Why has not the encounter created a paradox?
A teenager pops up.
Teenager: Because some encounters don't create a paradox.
Amy: 2 Martys here.
2nd Marty: I'm from an alternate 1985 to find an almanac and restore the good timeline.
Old Biff:(holds up a book)I have it right here.
Amy: What is happening?
Sonic: I don't know. Maybe right now, the space time continuum should be falling apart. Like clock work!
Marty 2 has burned the almanac.
Marty 2: Time to return to Doc.(runs off)
Old Biff: So this way before flying cars huh?
Young Biff: Yes, you old coot. There are normal cars on wheels.
Old Biff: The old courthouse is way before it is a mall?
Young Biff: Yes! THERE IS NO NEED TO ASK, OLD ME!
Old Biff: Well, the reason why i came here. It's because i came here in a time machine Doc Brown invented.
Young Biff: You know, by 1985. Doc does invent the time machine, but here in 1955. Doc fell on his toilet and came up with the idea for the Flux Capacitor. So, he's having a time travel experiment early tonight.
Old Biff: Huh!(climbs out of the car and walks off)
Biff: Crazy future me. (climbs in the car and drives to his house)
Sonic: The time continuum isn't falling apart after all huh?
Amy: Yeah.
The 2 walk back to 1640 Riverside Drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment