Sunday, October 2, 2011

Sonic: 1955 Date Adventure Chapter 28

Finally, it is night in Hill Valley. Marty,Doc,Sonic and Amy are at the clock tower with the 1985 DeLorrean Time Machine, Tails is atop the roof holding the trash can lid as Doc connects the cable to the top of the tower suspending over the street.
Sonic: That is heavy duty, Doc.
Amy: Yeah!
Doc just laughs.
Marty: There will be alot of lightning although the weatherman admits there's not gonna be any rain.
Doc: Marty, I'm gonna be so sad to see you go. You made a difference in my life, I'll be around to see 1985. (looks at the DeLorrean)Succeeding in this, then I'm gonna have the chance to travel through time. I am gonna miss you, Marty.
Marty: I'm gonna miss you to. I will miss my parents and they will miss me too.
Doc: Amzing.
Marty: Doc, you should wear something under radiation suit on the night the Libyans shoot you and i go back in time.
Doc: WHAT?
Marty: Bulletproof vest?
Doc: Write me a letter, first to tell me what extra precautions are needed to prevent that disaster.
Sonic: It's time to head to the school. C'mon, Amy.
The 2 Hedgehogs walk off.
Tails: DOC!
Doc looks up at Tails.
Doc: What?
Tails: I have a great view of this place from above.
Doc: WHAT?
Tails: I HAVE A GREAT VIEW FROM ATOP THE ROOF!
Doc: WHAT?
Tails: I SAID I HAVE A BETTER VIEW FROM ATOP THE ROOF!
Doc: OH! I get it.
Marty comes out of Lou's Cafe and sneeks an evolope and letter in Doc's pocket as a police officer shows up.
Police man: Evening, Doctor Brown. What's with the wire?
Doc: Time Travel experiment.
Police man: Very early before 1985, huh?
Doc: Yeah!
Police man:(sees Tails)What is that yellow two tailed fox?
Doc: His name's Tails. Miles Prower. He came with Sonic the Hedgehog and Amy Rose here in a time machine he invented.
Police man: Why are you doing a time travel experiment?
Doc: Helping Marty McFly get back to 1985.
Police man: Got a permit for that?
Doc nods in agreement.
Police man walks away.
Marty: I gotta pick up my mother. I gotta be careful if i get back to the Lyon Estates in 1985. My parents could get shocked.
He gets in Doc's car and drives off.

No comments:

Post a Comment